Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Life Stories ~Past tense~

My Life Story...
I had a very unhappy and unpleasant Childhood Memories and i felt those memories clings and dominated most of my life journey. I always believed, the way how i perceived and reacted to my surrounding have to do with my Childhood past...The way how my parents brought me up, their attitudes and values that i indirectly subconsciously adapted to, how my child social life affected me, the hurt, pain and wound that i received along the path of my growing up journey ... its all affected and mold me to my present form.  

**I always feels that i didn't receive enough Love during my childhood time. Being the eldest in the family, I am trained to be a very independent young lady ( now a woman) ... along the real life training i lost trust to my own family members and depend much on my own two feet to survived ... "Negative" was my childhood surrounding vibrations, unpleasant words, stressful situation, burdens, nonrecognition , responsibility, unwanted fight with my mum, break-up with my most trusted boyfriend, lies, no freedom, struggles and etc. My potentiality as a person being buried by my negative self perception.  All those negativity somehow direct me to a far uncertain diverged road ... choices in my hands... whether to easily gave up life or to be courageous and slowly learn and grow again in a different way of thinking.

(**At least that was what i really felt )

When i finally realized how slow was my level of maturity, to  grow as a person become my strong desire in life. I always have some kind of "Unfulfilled" feelings in me and always question "What is my purpose living in this world?" " There must be a reason why i am born" "Why must i have this kind of journey in life?" All those question mark lead me to my desire to step out from my "Comfort Zone" and be more open to any possibility that comes. And believe me in order to really take the "Step" you need to be selfish!! ~Love you self more and step out from your present circle of living~

Its true "the more positives you become, the more you attracts positive people in your life!!" 

Thanks to PRH for bringing out  the best of me as a person!!
Thanks to PRH for making me realized about my potentiality and positiveness in life!! 

P/s: I supposed to share about my throwback on  "Exploring My Childhood Past" Session but yet i happen to share about my Life Stories ..LOLxx 

I hope my life stories will inspired other reader that have more or less "similarity" life journey as me. I write with peace and only main for sharing.

"Learn, Learn, Learn & Learn ...never tired of Learning"

"All Human Evolution Is Slow. It is a Journey. The Journey is often hindered and at times even blocked. Understanding these hindering or blocking mechanism helps the Journey ~Andre Rochais~" 

Till then ...

~m3@~




2 comments:

pizzix said...

Very surprise to read this article!!

Mea L. Antaim said...

Yeah .. Life is full of surprises isn't it?